x
Weiling2 q/ u. b& S* s% M( \0 X0 P
3 ?' ^" B9 G2 q  w
tumblr_pc634mIpSU1xzrq9ao1_1280.jpg
7 Y3 k$ i5 q. H1 o% X" k tumblr_pc634mIpSU1xzrq9ao5_1280.jpg - N0 R+ R4 p2 W$ F
tumblr_pc634mIpSU1xzrq9ao6_640.jpg
) x. x! f+ b: d) I3 {3 Z tumblr_pc634mIpSU1xzrq9ao7_1280.jpg
/ y% e' d+ J. j2 @  `
! I3 p6 ]3 B* z3 A# T2 SWeiling was a rare girl indeed, she had been blessed with a great face, body and boobs. I heard stories of how Weiling leveraged her beauty throughout her school life. Stories such as Weiling sucking the dicks of her lecturers to get good grades circulated throughout the school but was never proven. I heard that she once even deep throated an Indian security guard to keep him quiet about her smoking on campus.
4 P) W( a" T  \1 }, }' L$ i
& ~/ s7 P9 s' g3 U! k+ ZAfter hearing the stories, I decided to see if it true for myself. First, I identified that on every Wednesday, Weiling’s classes would end at the same time as me, at the classroom opposite me. I made it a point to stalk Weiling for a bit every Wednesday after class. For the first few weeks, nothing suspicious came up except for the part that I was ogling Weiling in her tight clothes every Wednesday./ X8 U' Q, O1 ~  j7 A/ F
  R# L7 N) Y# a4 I
However, on one of the weeks I noticed that Weiling exited the class with her tutor, walking in a strange and awkward manner. This alerted me heavily, as I carefully followed Weiling as the couple headed to the secluded engineering block. The couple disappeared into the stairs of that block and I carefully made my way the opposite direction, finding a way to reach the stairs from upstairs instead of downstairs (from which they enter).4 [5 M* N& q0 j% K7 k( w

; D, J) b- E4 }: G, l7 \( a+ XI slowly stepped down the stairs and i finally saw Weiling, she was wearing her pink shirt & cardigan but her shorts was already nowhere to be found. I whipped out my phone and started recording from above, still unnoticed. I saw Weiling with a vibrator inside her pussy. “Mr XXX, let me take out the vibrator already, I will get full tutorial participation marks right?” Weiling said. “take it out, and let me fuck you” the lecturer said. “I don’t do fucking, let me finish you off alright?”. I recorded everything, watching how Weiling finished the lecturer off, swallowing the cum. The stories were true after all.' w6 w( V' t- O! B: f" f4 I
6 X4 O6 ?; \, ^7 t) m. t+ W9 o
I started blackmailing Weiling with those recordings and true enough she responded and we arranged for a meeting. We agreed that she would blow me and that I would never tell anyone about the incident. We meet up at the same set of stairs the next day and Weiling showed up in her white croptop w/ hotpants, “fuck you’re hot you slut” I said.
7 X3 k" F# }/ V0 V& {# K7 T# A/ m( L) [7 y& P
We began our make out session as I started to fondle with Weiling’s breasts, through her shirt, while stripping her off her shorts. I started fingering Weiling’s pussy, and damn she was tight, my finger was tightly wrapped with the vaginal walls of Weiling. I proceeded to usher Weiling down on her knees and placed my thick dick into her mouth. After a couple minutes of deep throats, I told Weiling that I wanted to eat her out, Weiling said that she normally wouldn’t do it but because of the recording she agreed, “so long as you don’t do anything more than that” she said. Heh, what was this slut expecting.! H& {3 W: K% C* \+ K. f
回復

使用道具 舉報

Novaq 發表於 2020-12-7 20:30:25 | 顯示全部樓層
如何提昇會員等級及閱讀權限
thanks for sharing
回復

使用道具 舉報

Healing_s 發表於 2021-2-26 23:06:36 | 顯示全部樓層
good story bro
回復

使用道具 舉報

Crazytiki 發表於 2023-6-26 12:18:14 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for sharing
回復

使用道具 舉報

cookiebomber 發表於 2023-9-3 06:02:08 | 顯示全部樓層
thank you so much
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

聯絡我們: help@seeuu.cc|地球人討論區 Seeuu.cc (本網站位於美國,並非香港網站)

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 07:48 PM , Processed in 0.042929 second(s), 21 queries .